Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami is one of my favorite TV shows.

Go down

CSI: Miami is one of my favorite TV shows. Empty CSI: Miami is one of my favorite TV shows.

Post by jerry369 Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:45 pm

csi miami dvd on sale Unlike the original "CSI" cast members constantly changing, we first wrote about George Fox, then ax eye candy Lauren Lee Smith and Liz Vassey, which means I'm done with that then, however, "Miami" still retains its original cast, and for that reason, I was always intrigued by it after the great season 7 discount entourage dvds, do not think it would be able to overcome this one but the eighth season was so good, Eric Delko (Adam Rodriguez) left briefly, but returned later in the season, we see some unique twist to the pop culture of today, there is an episode of Miley Cyrus kind of a triple murder bones dvd on sale involving three students who humiliated someone, the explosion of a meth lab at home , a corrupt cop in their ranks, a trip to Los Angeles

with all the cast includes William Forsthye (Rock), Michael Madsen, and Malcolm McDowell, "Dear Mommy" type of murder, and discount grey's anatomy dvds the crossover episode "Vegas" and "NY", and another ending cliffhanger that leaves scratching their head, and Eddie Cibrian (Third Watch), I was impressed, was sacked over his affair with country star Lee Ann Rimes I feel stupid, I think the executive producer Ann Donahue was concerned about the bad press (stupid!!) Despite this, at the same time last year, but I was hoping we would see again Elizabeth Berkeley Horatio's ex-mother of his son, supernatural dvd on sale but he is MIA here and was hoping you would see that the murderess Sarius (Kim Coates) to obtain , but I think that saving death of his character to the end, you know, are, and David Caruso once again commands the screen in his presence fresh, I still do not know why people are in it for him, so he left "NYPD Blue" ... people can not just give it a go ??!!.. However, this is a must if you're a fan of this show.

jerry369
Private - First Class
Private - First Class

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-06-19

Back to top Go down