Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

U.S. Gov't Will Collaspe in 20 Years!

2 posters

Go down

U.S. Gov't Will Collaspe in 20 Years! Empty U.S. Gov't Will Collaspe in 20 Years!

Post by KaptainSteve Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:11 pm

Click This!!! THIS IS A MUST SEE documentary about how almost ALL the Presidential candidates are out to swindle us, how the Fed Reserve is a scam and how inflation is robbing us blind!

Find out, From the Comptroller General;
David M. Walker, Comptroller General of the United States

U.S. Gov't Will Collaspe in 20 Years! Dave-walker-thumb
Mr. Walker is the nation’s chief accountability officer and head of the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO). GAO’s mission is to help improve the performance and assure the accountability of the federal government for the benefit of the American people. GAO has earned a reputation for professional, objective, fact-based, nonpartisan, nonideological, fair and balanced reviews of government programs and operations.
Full Biography

Why the US Gov't cannot financially endure another 20 years. HE TELLS HOW ALmost ALL THE DEMOCRATIC AND REPUBLICAN CANDIDATES, EXCEPT RON PAUL, WILL HELP STEER THE US TO IT'S DEMISE.

Find out, from Michael Scheuer, a 22-year veteran of the CIA that used to head up “Alec Station,” the Counterterrorist Center’s Osama bin Laden unit.

(Update: Scheuer is the individual regularly referred to in the 9/11 Commission report as "Mike".) His name might ring a bell as the previously anonymous author of the books Imperial Hubris: Why the West is Losing the War on Terror and Through Our Enemies' Eyes: Osama bin Laden, Radical Islam, and the Future of America.

Why the present U.S. foreign policy, as enorsed by almost all the major Republican and Democratic candidates, inluding Rudy, is sending us down a path of self destruction, and why Dr. Ron Paul's policy is the ONLY ONE that makes any sense.

These are not just my opinions, KaptainSteve's, or the opinions of someone on the lunatic fringe, these are the opinions of THE FOREMOST EXPERTS ON THESE AFORMENTIONED ISSUES!!!! I gathered these snipits for this email myself so I know that they reflect accuracy.

I'm telling you,,,, watch this video through. You gotta give it 10 minutes cuz it has lots of corny music-video type BS in it,,, but when it gets to the interviews and the documentary on how the Fed Reserve is a scam and how the Gov't uses inflation to STEAL FROM US you will become enlightened to say the least, and angry, like I did, to say a little bit more.

As Great Nobel Laureate F.A. Hayek warned us, we are heading down the Road To Serfdom, and I truly believe that Dr. Ron Paul is our only, and last chance to reverse the collaspe of this once great country. If you don't beleive me, watch this and I guarandamntee you that you will learn some new stuffs and gain a perspective you didn't have before.

I, KaptainSteve, wrote all of this.
This is not some stoopid form letter from the Ron Paul campaign office or anyone else but me.

KaptainSteve
The Great Swamp-butt

As Frederick Bastiat warned in 1850 - "Government is the fictitious entity in which everyone tries to live at the expense of everyone else". Well, his prophecy is almost completely true now.

Click This!!! THIS IS A MUST SEE!!!!!!
KaptainSteve
KaptainSteve

Male
Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2007-12-27

Swamp-Ass
Swamp-Ass Master:
U.S. Gov't Will Collaspe in 20 Years! Left_bar_bleue40/40U.S. Gov't Will Collaspe in 20 Years! Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

http://www.swamp-ass.com

Back to top Go down

U.S. Gov't Will Collaspe in 20 Years! Empty twenty years?

Post by Admin Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:55 pm

I meant in twenty years or less!
Admin
Admin
VIP
VIP

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Swamp-Ass
Swamp-Ass Master:
U.S. Gov't Will Collaspe in 20 Years! Left_bar_bleue40/50U.S. Gov't Will Collaspe in 20 Years! Empty_bar_bleue  (40/50)

http://swamp-ass.com

Back to top Go down