"The Body" Thinking About A Run!

Go down

"The Body" Thinking About A Run!

Post by KaptainSteve on Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:19 pm

Kinky Friedman (left) & Jessie (right).

He's already come up with a campaign message: "Elect someone who truly is not controlled by special-interest money. With me, you would get a true check and balance," Ventura said.

One of his first acts would be to try to abolish the income tax in favor of a sales tax, which Ventura says is a better indicator of wealth.

Ventura, 52, shocked the political establishment in 1998 when he used his message of social liberalism and fiscal conservatism and his sizable personality to defeat two better-known and better-funded candidates to become the first third-party governor of Minnesota.

But he left office four years later, disillusioned and discouraged after a frustrating final year.

His semester at Harvard including parties until the wee hours has renewed his faith in America and his political ambitions, he said.

"The best way I can describe it is rehab," Ventura said. "For someone getting out of office like me, even though I've been out for over a year now, it's equivalent I think to an alcoholic or the drug addict going to the Betty Ford clinic."
Source Here.
more here.

KaptainSteve

Male
Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2007-12-27

Swamp-Ass
Swamp-Ass Master:
40/40  (40/40)

http://www.swamp-ass.com

Back to top Go down