Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"The Body" Thinking About A Run!

Go down

"The Body" Thinking About A Run! Empty "The Body" Thinking About A Run!

Post by KaptainSteve Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:19 pm

"The Body" Thinking About A Run! 2536097655de7b06cf6pp1
Kinky Friedman (left) & Jessie (right).

He's already come up with a campaign message: "Elect someone who truly is not controlled by special-interest money. With me, you would get a true check and balance," Ventura said.

One of his first acts would be to try to abolish the income tax in favor of a sales tax, which Ventura says is a better indicator of wealth.

Ventura, 52, shocked the political establishment in 1998 when he used his message of social liberalism and fiscal conservatism — and his sizable personality — to defeat two better-known and better-funded candidates to become the first third-party governor of Minnesota.

But he left office four years later, disillusioned and discouraged after a frustrating final year.

His semester at Harvard — including parties until the wee hours — has renewed his faith in America and his political ambitions, he said.

"The best way I can describe it is rehab," Ventura said. "For someone getting out of office like me, even though I've been out for over a year now, it's equivalent I think to an alcoholic or the drug addict going to the Betty Ford clinic."
Source Here.
more here.
KaptainSteve
KaptainSteve

Male
Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2007-12-27

Swamp-Ass
Swamp-Ass Master:
"The Body" Thinking About A Run! Left_bar_bleue40/40"The Body" Thinking About A Run! Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

http://www.swamp-ass.com

Back to top Go down